Distributors may return standard stocking item as follows:
- All return items requires a valid (RGA) Return Good Authorization that is valid for thirty (15) days from issued date.
- All return products must be purchased within ninety (90) days.
- All returns must be in resaleable condition and photos of return items is highly recommended to help expedite each RGA request.
- Credit memo will be issued within (15) days after material is received and product condition is inspected and confirmed.
- Returns may be subject to a minimum 15% restocking charge.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to inspect and report any shipment of incorrect items within 24 hours of receipt of material.
- Incorrect shipped material must be returned in its original packaging and will not be accepted if it has been alter in any way.
- Special order items return policy may be different from standard stocking items. Please check with Syston for more details.
Become a Distributor