Why does Syston Cable ask me to register to use parts of the Syston Cable Website?
In order to use certain services provided on or through the Site and view certain non-public portions of the Site, including portions that contain our proprietary business information, you must register with us, which will entail your disclosure and transmission of certain information about you. In connection with your registration, or at any time after registering, you may “opt-out” or unsubscribe from receiving any promotional communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions on the Site.
Collection of Information
In order to provide you with the Site and certain services, content and features provided on or through the Site, we may collect certain information from you or from a third party (e.g., your employer), including but not limited to the following:
- Account data, such as name, email address, employer, job title or role, contact details, information contained in communications between us and you or your employer, payment information, transaction and order information, and other information relating to your account with us and our customer relationship with you.
- Correspondence data, such as any information you include in a communication or inquiry to us regarding goods and services, including information you provide when you subscribe to our email notifications or newsletters.
- Service data, such as shipping address, employment information, credit information, and other information relating to your use of our services, including information that you post for publication on our website or through our services.
- Usage data, such as IP address, geographical information, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, and other information relating to your usage of the Site.
Use and Disclosure of Information
We may use and disclose your information for the following reasons:
- to administer the Site, provide you with the services, content and features on the Site, provide you with other services, and to administer your account
- to contact you in response to your inquiries, comments and suggestions and to provide support to you
- to otherwise contact you, including to provide you with newsletters, notifications and other communications
- to offer you goods or services that may be of interest to you
- to notify you about promotions and special offers
- for the specific purpose for which it was volunteered or provided, including performance of a contract
- to track your use of the Site for internal purposes
- to verify your identity, including to authenticate you and allow you access to your account
- for our business purposes, including data analysis, to improve, personalize, optimize the Site browsing experiences by examining which parts of the Site you visit or which aspect of our services you find most useful, to identify usage trends, to provide you with support, to improve existing services or develop new products and services, and for internal business management purposes
- to improve the Site and the services we promote or provide through the Site
- to customize the content and/or layout of the Site for each individual visitor
- to be provided to our affiliates or third parties working on our behalf in connection with the legitimate business purposes of Syston Cable
- to generate aggregate statistical studies
- for risk control and fraud detection and prevention purposes
- to protect and defend the rights or property of Syston Cable, including if we believe such disclosure is necessary to identify, contract or bring legal action regarding injury or interference with the rights and property of Syston Cable, such as to enforce Syston Cable’s rights against unauthorized access or attempted unauthorized access to Syston Cable’s information technology assets or against other inappropriate use of the services or the Site
Syston Cable Privacy and Cookies Policy
In addition to the foregoing, your use of the Site is subject to the Syston Cable’s Privacy and Cookies Policy, which is available here.
Correction or Change of Information
If you wish to correct or change any information about you that we may have collected, you can send us an email at [email protected] We may require other information from you in order to verify your identity. If you have registered more than one email address with us, please send us a message from each email account you use.
Syston Cable Technology Corporation
Attn: Legal Department, General Counsel
15278 El Prado Rd
Chino, CA 91710, USA
Be sure to include your email address and telephone number with your correspondence.
General Use Restrictions
Your use of any information or materials on this web site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this web site meet your specific requirements. You hereby indemnify, defend, and hold us and our affiliates and our officers, directors, owners, agents, information providers, affiliates, licensors and licensees harmless from and against any and all liabilities and costs incurred in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by you of this agreement or claims arising from your use of our web site. You shall cooperate with us in the defense of any claim. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you.
Copyright and Trademark Notice
This Site and all of its content, including, but not limited to the design, layout, look, appearance, text and graphics and, the selection, arrangement and presentation thereof are Copyright ©, Syston Cable Technology Corporation. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The material on this Site is protected by domestic and international intellectual property laws, including, but not limited to, copyright laws.
Permission is granted to print in hard copy portions of this Site for the sole purposes of viewing, reading, retaining for reference and/or placing an order with Syston Cable Technology Corporation. Any other use of materials on this Site, including, but not limited to, reproduction for purposes other than that noted above, modification, distribution, or republication is strictly prohibited without the express prior written permission of Syston Cable Technology Corporation, which Syston Cable Technology Corporation.
Syston Cable Technology Corporation utilizes numerous trademarks, logos, trade dress and other indicia of source (collectively, “Trademarks”) in the course of its business. Many of those Trademarks appear on this Site to describe Syston Cable’s products and services. These Trademarks, whether appearing with the trademark symbols as ® or TM are the common law trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Syston Cable Technology Corporation and may not be copied, imitated, duplicated, modified or otherwise used in whole or in part, without the express prior written permission of Syston Cable Technology Corporation. Additionally, all materials page headers, customer graphics, button icons, logos, designs and scripts that appear on this Site are the copyrighted materials and/or service marks, trademarks, and/or trade dress of Syston Cable Technology Corporation and/or its Affiliates and may not be copied, imitated, or used in whole or in part, without the express prior written permission of Syston Cable Technology Corporation.
All other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names, and company names or logos displayed on this Site which are not the property of, or licensed to, Syston Cable Technology Corporation are the property of their respective owners. Nothing contained on this Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license, right or other permission in or to the Trademarks or any other materials contained on this Site without the express written permission of Syston Cable Technology Corporation.
Requests for permission to use or otherwise reproduce the Trademarks or any other content of this Website should be directed to the Intellectual Property Counsel of Syston Cable Technology Corporation.
Permission will only be given in a formal written agreement that is signed by an authorized representative for Syston Cable Technology Corporation. All requests for permissions should be directed to Syston Cable’s Legal team via email at [email protected] or write to:
Syston Cable Technology Corporation
Attn: Intellectual Property Counsel
15278 El Prado Rd
Chino, CA 91710, USA
Any computer software downloadable or otherwise available from this Site is licensed subject to the terms of the applicable license agreement. Syston Cable does not grant any license or other permission to use such software solely by way of visiting or using this Site. All licenses and/or permissions to use any software available through this site are granted through the specific license agreements for such software.