Features & Benefits
• Install Friendly
• A rip cord underneath the jacket provides for easy removal at installation
• Tested physically & electrically in accordance with NEC standards
• Legend markings for zones and rooms to save installation time
• E-Z footage marking with ascending and descending order
• Sunlight Resistant & RoHS Compliant.
• Free from restricted metals and hazardous compounds. Check our green leaf label for more information
The scope of this article covers the installation of wiring and equipment of fire alarm systems including all circuits controlled and powered by the fire alarm system. These include fire detection and alarm notification, guards tour, sprinkler water flow and sprinkler supervisory systems. Circuits controlled and powered by the fire alarm systems include circuits for the control of building system safety functions, elevator capture, elevator shutdown, door release, smoke doors and damper control, fire doors and damper control and fan shut down. Applicable only where these circuits are powered by and controlled by the fire alarm system.
Fire Power Limited Cable
Type FPL, FPLR, FPLP
Become a Distributor