Features & Benefits
• Install Friendly
• A rip cord underneath the jacket provides for easy removal at installation
• Easy set up and easy-pulling, space-saving & tangle free packaging
• 99.999% OFC Copper, Densely Stranded
• Heavy-Gauge Conductors
• Easy-to-Handle Round Construction
• Low Loss
• Extended Frequency Response
• Extra-Flexible & Round Jacket
• Tested physically & electrically in accordance with NEC standards
• Legend markings for channels, rooms and zones to save installation time.
• E-Z footage marking with ascending and descending order
• Sunlight Resistant & RoHS Compliant.
• Free from restricted metals and hazardous compounds. Check our green leaf label for more information
Class 1, Class 2, and Class 3 remote – control, signaling and power limited circuits that are not an integral part of a device or appliance.
The scope of this article may include systems such as burglar alarm, access control, sound, nurse call, some control circuits, for lighting dimmer systems, and some low voltage control circuits that originate from listed computer equipment.
General Purpose Cable
Type CM, CL3, CMR, CL3R, CMP, CL3P. Cables may be dual rated CM/CL3, CMR/CL3R, CMP/CL3P.
Become a Distributor